MOTHERING SUNDAY: CHIEF WHIP ENHA HAS SHOWN CAPACITY WORTHY OF A MOTHER CUM MENTOR TO BE CELEBRATED - STELLAMARIS


GET YOURSELF A MUMMY, MENTOR, AND BOSS LIKE HON. MRS JANE ENEH


A MESSAGE TO A QUINTESSENTIAL MOTHER ON THE OCCASION OF HAPPY MOTHERING SUNDAY CELEBRATION BY STELLA MARIS.

SUN, APRIL 18, 2021. 

I may not always be all that you wish that I  would be for you. I may not always say the right things to you, especially when I should. I may be insensitive at times too, and you may question if she is a person who you can work with.

I may not always be there to discuss with you  like I want to. I may not write every day to tell you and the world how much you are inspiring my life; but the truth is that you are my role model, I don't want to lose you for anything. 

There have been times that the only thing that kept me going is your words of encouragement 

There have been times too I have stayed alive only with your credit alert.

I don't  know if this is the right time and occasion to tell you all of these being that today is mothering Sunday. I mean, this doesn’t even come close to mothering Sunday message. 

Mummy So tell me, what better way can this day be celebrated than by a renewed vow that i love you, and that I will always love you. 

Tell me what wish or prayer can ever take the place of a promise that I will always pray, love and stand by you.

You know words are not enough for me to tell you more how I feel; neither is any music rhythmic enough for it. Flowers can’t even come close, so what then am I  supposed to do?

Permit me to say what everybody else will be saying to you today, even though you know the truth, which is that i mean more than that. 

Happy mothering Sunday to you ma.

Thank you for everything you are doing for me.

You are phenomenal woman history will never forget in a hurry.


Your meek & lowly daughter, 

Stellamaris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILD ABUSE: "OUR SOCIETY SHOULDN'T BE SUCH THAT CONDONES ABUSE OR VIOLATION OF THE VULNERABLES, JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED " - ENUGU DEPUTY MINORITY LEADER, ENEH SAYS AS SHE VISITS MAID BRUTALIZED BY ONITSHA FEMALE LAWYER

ABUSE VICTIM: ENUGU DEPUTY MINORITY LEADER, HAILS GOV. MBAH FOR FULFILLING SCHOLARSHIP AWARD OFFER TO HAPPINESS

AWGU NORTH CONSTITUENCY INTERACTIVE SEGMENT: "IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING" - JANE-CARESTV