TOUGH ON KEN ONYEKAONWU: EGBENYI CONFIRMS MARRIAGE WITH CHIEF WHIP STILL LEGITIMATE, WARNS AGAINST CHARACTER ASSASSINATION, URGE GENERAL PUBLIC TO IGNORE THE PROPAGANDA



CHIEF EMMANUEL ENEH REPLIES KEN ONYEKAONWU OVER PROPAGANDA

Published by JANE-CARESTV, SUNDAY MARCH 27, 2022


My attention has been brought to a story circulating in the social media in which one Ken Onyekaonwu put up some allegations against my beloved wife, Hon. Mrs. Jane Eneh. I have taken time to go through the lies he published to damage my wife's image and deceive the general public. This is a case of politics taken too far. Not only was Ken out to damage my wife's reputation, he also targets my name and the goodwill my family is enjoying, which we worked so hard to get. I would have chosen to keep quiet but it may mean acceptance of his false claims. My question is this, how is my marriage Ken Onyekaonwu's business and for Christ's sake, why is Ken Onyekaonwu using my name, my wife's name and the reputation of my family to do his politics? How have we offended Ken? Let me ask you Ken, what is your problem with my wife? What do you want? Are you the one to divorce my wife for me? Is it for you to determine the status of a marriage you have no business with and which you can hardly know much about? Ken Onyekaonwu, I want to let you know that Hon. Mrs. Jane Eneh is my legitimate wife and the mother of my children. We are living as peacefully as every other responsible couple. My wife has remained loyal and has maintained the character expected of a Christian wife and Godfearing woman. She has been playing her role as a wife and remained humble despite her position. She is a virtuous woman and child of God. This is the reason I have continued to support and encourage her. I wish you know the sacrifices she makes and which we all make as a family to encourage the good works she is doing as the representative of Awgu North Constituency at the Enugu State House of Assembly. It is very bad that Ken Onyekaonwu has the plans to damage this labour and sacrifices of many years for no good reason. But God will forbid it. It will not work for him. The general public should know that my wife, Hon. Mrs. Jane Eneh is innocent of Ken Onyekaonwu's false allegations. I call on the good people of Awgu North Constituency, Awgu LGA and the general public to disregard Ken Onyekaonwu and his false allegations.


Signed:


Chief Emmanuel Eneh

(Egbenyi na Agbudu)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILD ABUSE: "OUR SOCIETY SHOULDN'T BE SUCH THAT CONDONES ABUSE OR VIOLATION OF THE VULNERABLES, JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED " - ENUGU DEPUTY MINORITY LEADER, ENEH SAYS AS SHE VISITS MAID BRUTALIZED BY ONITSHA FEMALE LAWYER

ABUSE VICTIM: ENUGU DEPUTY MINORITY LEADER, HAILS GOV. MBAH FOR FULFILLING SCHOLARSHIP AWARD OFFER TO HAPPINESS

AWGU NORTH CONSTITUENCY INTERACTIVE SEGMENT: "IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING" - JANE-CARESTV