BREAKING: CHIEF WHIP ENHA, ENEH PEN DOWN HER FEELINGS ON THE CONCLUDED PDP STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY (SHOA) PRIMARY ELECTION IN AWGU NORTH


CHIEF WHIP ENHA, ENEH PEN DOWN HER FEELINGS ABOUT THE CONCLUDED STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY (SHOA) PRIMARY ELECTION. 

Published by JANE-CARESTV, Tuesday May 24, 2022. 

Chief Whip ENHA, Hon. Mrs Jane Eneh, (Agudo Nwanyi), who is currently serving her first tenure as a member representing Awgu North Constituency at the ENHA was on Sunday May 22nd unanimously elected as the PDP flag bearer for Awgu North Constituency ahead of the 2023 General Election.

Chief Whip has this to say; 

I bring warm greetings to you all, the good people of Awgu North Constituency and all our people, Ndi Awgu. Words are not enough to thank you all for your massive support and for standing with me during Sunday's PDP State House of Assembly Primaries. The support was simply overwhelming. I cannot thank you enough. Your remarkable support reflected in the votes cast by our noble delegates who were unanimous in their decision and voted for me without any vote missing. These delegates are heroes of democracy. Not only because they demonstrated the wishes of our people, the good people of Awgu North Constituency but also because they demonstrated a commitment to a good and worthy cause and proved a point: that a people can appreciate a humble and selfless service. It was most encouraging to witness and practically experience a path on the back having rendered service and represented our people selflessly with love and the best of my ability. I feel so honoured and make bold to state that  I will continue to serve our people with all my strength, giving my best at all times for the good of our people. 

May I use this opportunity to inform you all that I bear no grudge against anyone even those who wronged me without a cause. I have forgiven everyone that wronged me. My heart goes out to you all and my humble request is that we come together as a family, work together as a people to move Awgu North Constituency and indeed Awgu LGA and our dear state forward.

In concluding, let me thank the leadership of PDP in the state for the conduct of a peaceful and successful primary elections across the state. 

Let me also thank the Godfearing,  people-oriented and peace-loving Governor of Enugu State for the enabling environment that promoted peace and by reason of which the election took place across the state peacefully and successfully.

Once again, thank you all and God bless🙏.


Hon. Mrs. Jane Eneh,

Chief Whip, ENHA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILD ABUSE: "OUR SOCIETY SHOULDN'T BE SUCH THAT CONDONES ABUSE OR VIOLATION OF THE VULNERABLES, JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED " - ENUGU DEPUTY MINORITY LEADER, ENEH SAYS AS SHE VISITS MAID BRUTALIZED BY ONITSHA FEMALE LAWYER

ABUSE VICTIM: ENUGU DEPUTY MINORITY LEADER, HAILS GOV. MBAH FOR FULFILLING SCHOLARSHIP AWARD OFFER TO HAPPINESS

AWGU NORTH CONSTITUENCY INTERACTIVE SEGMENT: "IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING" - JANE-CARESTV