AGUDO @48: STELLAMARIS, FRIENDS, CELEBRATE AGUDO IN GRAND STYLE, FEED CHILDREN ON STREET


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELICITATION TO AGUDO

Published by JANE-CARESTV, Monday August 22nd, 2022. 


Dear Momma,

Outstanding lawmaker, Sugar m ọma, Ọma ụma asa arụ, Apunanwu, Kpakpando m, Anyanwụ ụtụtụ, Enenebe ejeghi ọlụ, Odiukonamba, Odimnobi. 

Today, I celebrate you. I  celebrate your kindness, your warm heart, your passion and dedication. 

I celebrate the joy you bring into our lives and I bless God every day for sending you our way. 

I celebrate your mind-boggling accomplishments.

You are amazing. You are a phenomenal woman. You are the best human we know.

You make us whole. 

I  love you. 

I  love every fibre of your being and every inch of your person. 

I  love your child-like playfulness.

We love your legendary jollof rice. 

I may not write every day to tell you and the world how much you are inspiring my life; but the truth is that you are my role model, I don't want to lose you for anything. 

There have been times that the only thing that kept me going is your words of encouragement. 

There have been times too I have stayed alive only with your credit alert.

I don't know if this is the right time and occasion to tell you all of these being that today is your birthday. I mean, this doesn’t even come close to birthday message. 

Mummy, So tell me, what better way can this day be celebrated than by a renewed vow that I love you, and that I will always love you. 

Tell me what wish or prayer can ever take the place of a promise that I will always pray, love and stand by you.

You know words are not enough for me to tell you more how I feel; neither is any music rhythmic enough for it. Flowers can’t even come close, so what then am I  supposed to do?

Permit me to say what everybody else will be saying to you today, even though you know the truth, which is that I mean more than that. 

Happy birthday to you ma.

May God bless and keep you. May He guide your path and may you keep walking in His grace. May He give you the nations for your inheritance, just as He promised. May you continue to shine in His divine light and radiate His divine presence. 

Agudo Nwanyị, Happy Birthday! 🎂

Ya gaziere gị ụbọchị Eke, Orie, Afor na Nkwo.

Birikwe! 

#To_Celebrate_my_boss_birthday_we_shut_down_the_street_of_Enugu_to_feed_the_street_children.


Stellamaris ✍️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILD ABUSE: "OUR SOCIETY SHOULDN'T BE SUCH THAT CONDONES ABUSE OR VIOLATION OF THE VULNERABLES, JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED " - ENUGU DEPUTY MINORITY LEADER, ENEH SAYS AS SHE VISITS MAID BRUTALIZED BY ONITSHA FEMALE LAWYER

ABUSE VICTIM: ENUGU DEPUTY MINORITY LEADER, HAILS GOV. MBAH FOR FULFILLING SCHOLARSHIP AWARD OFFER TO HAPPINESS

AWGU NORTH CONSTITUENCY INTERACTIVE SEGMENT: "IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING" - JANE-CARESTV