CHIEF WHIP ENHA, ENEH THANKS NDI AWGU NORTH FOR THEIR RENEWED MANDATE


CHIEF WHIP ENHA, ENEH THANKS NDI AWGU NORTH FOR THEIR RENEWED MANDATE

Published by JANE-CARESTV, Monday March 20, 2023. 

NDI AWGU NORTH,

It is with a profound gratitude to God that I appreciate you all for your votes and renewed mandate. From the debt of my heart, I say a big thank you. 

To all the other candidates from other political parties who contested with me, I extend my hand of friendship to you all. No doubt we had a competitive outing at the poll. We all did our best. Our people voted according to their conscience for a better and more hopeful future of the constituency. I feel humbled for their choice on me at the ballot. I thank you all for your participation and dedication to a peaceful democratic process. You have my utmost respect for your peaceful conduct during the election. 

Everyone placed trust in the democratic vision of our constituency anchored on peace and prosperity. Our people believe in sharing of political positions nutured on ideals of equity, justice and unity. It is a breath of a new dawn which our dear constituency stands tall to celebrate. 

From my campaign DG, Chief Anthony Onuigbo to all the Members of the campaign team, Awgu North Stakeholders, Religious leaders, Traditional Rulers, Political Leaders/appointees, Councillors, Agudo Women Group, Jane Cares Political Family, Awgu North Youths, Our Mothers and Fathers at the grassroot, among others. I appreciate you all for your support and roles played during my campaign.

To our peace-loving Governor, H.E Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu State PDP Executives, PDP State Campaign Council, Party leadership in Awgu local government area, ward excos, loyal party members, among others, I owe you all a debt of gratitude. Thank you most graciously. 

I wish to also thank my family and the good people of Agbudu, whose love and support inspired me to get to this stage. 

I am eternally grateful to God Almighty for his unceasing grace upon me. Without him (God), this victory wouldn't have been possible. May He (God) continue to grant me the wisdom and grace to take our constituency to the much anticipated height. 

In a most special way, I want to thank and appreciate the good people of Awgu North for their abiding belief in me to be their representative and voice for the second term. This love, I shall never take for granted. I will continue to be in tune with your aspirations and vision for a more prosperous constituency. I shall continue to do my best in the distribution of dividend of democracy and service delivery across the constituency. With your support and team work, we shall continue to win big for our people. So, join hands with me so that together we can build a constituency that we all can be very proud of tomorrow. 

To all those who betrayed our friendship (due to personal interest) by working against me during the electioneering period, I extend hand of friendship to you. Political competition is never a taboo because it helps to add to the beauty of our democracy. You may have been my opponents during the election but you were never my enemies. We are still one no matter the differences in our political interest and ideology. 

To those who may be angry and hurt, I reach out to everyone of you. As humans, one has to be magnanimous in victory, so feel free to join hands with me in developing our constituency together. Do not resort to violence in registering your displeasure over the outcome of the election. Let peace reign in our constituency for the sake of our fathers, mothers and youths at the grassroot. Let the better aspects of our humanity step forward in this material time. Let's work together as a people to take our constituency to greater heights. 

Remember, by working together as a team, we will move our constituency forward as never before. It is my vision to consolidate on the gains on ground to push for more developmental projects that would be of immense benefits to our people. Let's join hands together to build a brighter and more productive constituency for today, tomorrow and for years to come.  

Haven given me the honour to serve you again at the 8th Assembly, I promise to do my best as always. Remember, we can only attain greater heights if peace, love and unity reign amongst us. Let us lay a good foundation for our generation and the ones coming after us. 

Above all, i dedicate this win to you all. It is not my win alone, it is a win-win for our people and our dear constituency in general. 

Thank you all and God bless. 

God bless Awgu North Constituency!

God bless Awgu Local Government Area!!

God bless Enugu State!!!


#OkolikeMichael.

Media Assistant to the Chief Whip ENHA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILD ABUSE: "OUR SOCIETY SHOULDN'T BE SUCH THAT CONDONES ABUSE OR VIOLATION OF THE VULNERABLES, JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED " - ENUGU DEPUTY MINORITY LEADER, ENEH SAYS AS SHE VISITS MAID BRUTALIZED BY ONITSHA FEMALE LAWYER

ABUSE VICTIM: ENUGU DEPUTY MINORITY LEADER, HAILS GOV. MBAH FOR FULFILLING SCHOLARSHIP AWARD OFFER TO HAPPINESS

AWGU NORTH CONSTITUENCY INTERACTIVE SEGMENT: "IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING" - JANE-CARESTV